Medication Therapy Management
Our clinical pharmacists review and assess high-risk patients’ medication profiles. This service contributes to the provider-patient relationship and can help address gaps and inconsistencies in pharmacotherapies.
- Do you take 5 or more medications for several different health conditions?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your health and your medications?
- Are you experiencing any side effects from your medications?
- Do you want to know how best to take your medications to get the most from your medications?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Would you like to know if you are up-to-date on the recommended vaccines?
- Would you like to have a complete list of the medications you take for your personal use?
- Do you have any concerns about medication costs?
- Would you like to receive education on diet and exercise?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from medication therapy management (MTM). With this program, our pharmacists will ensure you are getting the most benefit from your medications, so you can live a healthier life.
Make an appointment today for an MTM session with one of our pharmacists.